CSI Oil & Gas Pte Ltd, an international hub serving the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery, Power Generation and Marine Industries within South East Region. Due to company expansion, we are opening for new position to support the region for the following positions:
Instrument and process air units tend to range in size from 37kW to 350 kW, with each output flow capacities anywhere between 200CFM to 1000CFM at 8 Bar to 14 Bar.
A) Project Coordinator / Projec t Engineer / Designer / QAQC Engineer (Contract 1 year to Permanent)
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of tender quotation, data sheet & drawings for products and /or make to build equipment.
- Attend to project meeting and clarification.
- Follow-up on all project activities and report status.
- You are required to work effective to meet delivery date and project costing.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years experience in the related field
- Good knowledge in mechanical rotary equipment and Autoc ad will be an added advantage.
- Strong contracts interpretation and contract technicality.
- Able to perform multi-task with minimum supervision and good communication skills.
- The candidate should possess minimum a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with st rong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please e-mail detailed resume to:
Human Resource Department
CSI Oil & Gas Pte Ltd